Hi, I’m Renato Custódio, a Product & UX Designer Lead with a huge background in strategy, research, information architecture, interaction, and interface.
I usually do some beautiful and innovative digital stuff. In my projects, I always look for the best results and relevant performance. I try to guide my decisions in a mix of user needs and business goals.
I have an entrepreneurial profile and leadership skills, I normally execute my projects and initiatives with practical and academic knowledge approach.
With more than 15 years of experience in the field, I had the pleasure of working with some huge companies like ADP, Portobelo Porcelain tiles, Esporte Interactive, Oi Telecommunication, Dell, RBS Group, Zaffari Group, Democrata Shoe Company, Sport Club Internacional soccer team, Terra Internet Provider, PPG, Sayerlack, Paquetá Shoe Company, and many others.
• User Research / Validations, Product Planning, Concepts Methods and Design Strategy;
• Excellent visual design skills;
• Good in Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Sketch, Invision and many others.
• 6+ experience in project management;
• Head of area;
• Implementation of UX culture;
• Agile methodologies experience;
• Leadership and entrepreneurship;
• Business driven project approach;
• Heavy statistics skills;
• 6+ years of hands-on experience
• HTML, CSS/LESS
• A little bit of JS